I realized I crossed the cables wrong on all of the cable sections of both fronts. Somehow, I managed to switch the fronts.
I’m so talented, I don’t even know how I accomplished this. I just remember being really confused at some point. This was the result, obviously. So, wrongly thinking I was on the left front, I held the stitches to the back and turned a left front cable, instead of a right front cable. I did the same on the left side too. I realized this when I was about to turn the next cable, ten rows later. I did not surgically correct it, like January One did on her CPH. I did this instead.
Luckily, no eyes were put out and no limbs were lost. Here’s how she looked after the little fix it.
We’re back on track now and I have begun the armhole shaping on the fronts.
I ordered some stitchmarkers from Zero Markers on Sunday as gifts for Secret Pals, and this is what I received in the mail this week.