Kate tagged me for this meme, and I’ve been slow about it because I recently did the 7 random things. However, not wanting to risk being called a spoil sport, I’ll give it a whack.
Players start with eight random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I love ice cream. It’s the perfect food. That’s all there is to say.
- For a long time, my favorite color has always been red. Sometimes, I still say it is, but when Sweetie Girl showed a strong preference for all things purple, I started to embrace the lilac, lavender, violet, plum, amethyst, eggplant and especially periwinkle.
- I think avocados are yuck. Green. Slimy. I am a native Southern Californian, so this may seem taboo to some. I have been known, once in a while, to eat my BIL’s muy autentico fresh guacamole.
- My favorite tv shows right now are The Closer, 30 Rock, Heroes, and my guilty pleasure, So You Think You Can Dance. Okay, I can’t believe I actually admitted it.
- Sweetie Hubby is 11 months younger than I. For one month out of the year, I get to say that we’re the same age. What can I say? I like ‘em young. Yeah right.
- I have no tattoos or piercings but think that if I was a bit (okay, make that a lot) younger, I’d definitely be sporting a tattoo, probably a Chinese character on my ankle. Why don’t I do it now? I don’t think a wrinkly tattoo on my body would look good on me.
- I’ve become a soccer mom and I’m proud of it. I love watching my kids play, going to LA Galaxy games, watching English Premiership games on TV with Sweetie Hubby, and I’m *positive* that I’ll *love* watching Beckham in person.
- I’m ga-ga over those hilariously 60’s sitcoms, especially Gilligan’s Island and Get Smart.
I’m not tagging anyone for the meme, but play along if you’re so inclined.